Billing, Claims, and Enrollments
As an agent, you can save time and effort when your customers are enrolled in our sponsored health, life and disability programs. With help from our billing administration partner, Nexben, we can help you with the following services:
- Monthly invoicing for group health, dental, vision, group life and group disability premiums
- COBRA, Section 125, FSA,HRA and HSA administration fees
- Membership services: new enrollment and terminations, and subscriber level status changes
- Sponsorship changes
- Generating Summary of Benefits and Coverage or Benefits At A Glance
- Identification Card requests
You will utilize the OneSource model for the following Group level services:
- Group quoting
- Renewal options
- Group benefit changes
- New Business Submissions
If you are changing your customer’s existing Blue Cross or BCN coverage to an SBAM-sponsored small group health plan, you’ll need to submit a rollover letter to AccountServices@bcbsm.com.
Contact us at email@example.com or (800) 748-0368 for assistance.