$3,000,000 in Funds Ready to Be Awarded
The Michigan Department of Labor and Economic Opportunity (LEO) is providing federal CARES Act funds to help qualifying small businesses expand their capacity by adding weatherized, temporary outdoor facilities.
A tremendous number of applications were received on November 18, 2020. Our team will begin reviewing applications for qualified businesses with eligible projects soon. Grants will be awarded to eligible businesses on a first-come, first-served basis with at least 10 grants in each of Michigan’s prosperity regions. Applicants can expect to learn more within the next 2 weeks.
- Weatherization Grant Flyer – English & PRESS RELEASE – English
- Weatherization Grant Flyer – Bengali & PRESS RELEASE – Bengali
- Weatherization Grant Flyer – Simplified Chinese & PRESS RELEASE – Simplified Chinese
- Weatherization Grant Flyer – Spanish & PRESS RELEASE – Spanish
- Weatherization Grant Flyer – Arabic & PRESS RELEASE – Arabic