Be Ready to Reopen When Restrictions Are Lifted with CovidComply.com
May 10, 2021
Helping Michigan Small Businesses Reopen Safer and Smarter
Running a small business while navigating COVID-19 isn’t easy. That’s why we created CovidComply.com.
As small businesses in Michigan, we have a responsibility to meet and provide a variety of safeguards for our employees, customers and community.
This simple, affordable platform was created to support small business that may lack the in-house resources to effectively develop and manage the day-to-day tasks of a safe and healthy coronavirus mitigation response, including:
- Conducting daily employee health checks
- Tracking vaccination status of team members
- Developing a COVID-19 preparedness and risk mitigation plan
- Providing COVID-19 training
- Producing customized reports
DON’T WAIT TILL IT’S TOO LATE
And with Michigan’s new ‘MI Vacc to Normal’ plan unveiled in April, restrictions may be lifted sooner than expected. The plan uses four vaccination-based milestones; 55, 60, 65 and 70 percent — for Michiganders 16 years or older who’ve received their first dose — to guide lifting restrictions. That’s why it’s more important than ever to keep your teams informed and ready to open your doors to employees, customers, vendors and more.
THE INTUITIVE COVIDCOMPLY.COM USER APP
Using the app, your employees can report their health status before heading into work by answering three, quick questions about symptoms, exposure and travel. Employees can also use the app to:
- Review and acknowledge they’ve read your custom COVID safety plans
- Read important company communications and alerts
- Learn about personal safety procedures and business best practices with six preloaded training courses loaded with content from sources like the CDC, OSHA, FEMA and DHS
BACKED BY A POWERFUL ONLINE DASHBOARD
Plus, as an employer, you can access your own online administrative portal to:
- Review daily employee health checks
- Share company-wide updates via alerts
- Create and communicate detailed Risk Response Plans specific to your business
- Monitor and record time stamps for response plan acknowledgement and training completion
- Produce customized reports
PROVIDING PEACE OF MIND
And, as a participating member of CovidComply.com, you can also access the Active Member Seal to promote your preparedness to employees, customers and the community!
AFFORDABLE – PLUS SBAM EXCLUSIVE SAVINGS
The platform delivers all the noted features and more for about $1/person/month. Visit CovidComply.com and enter coupon code “SBAM1” during checkout to waive the $250 set up fee.
ABOUT ALTERIS GROUP
The COVID-19 Compliance Coach App is a product of Alteris Group and built on their powerful Learn2Go app platform – a pioneering mobile app training service designed to help companies train their employees more efficiently through on-the-job training, resources and coaching.
Alteris Group is located in Southfield, MI – creating learning and marketing solutions that engage people and drive results.