- This event has passed.
Cybersecurity: What Every Small Business Owner Should Know
October 6, 2022 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
October is Cybersecurity Awareness month and a good time to remind small businesses to take cyber threats seriously. Resources are not abundant for small businesses and this webinar provides affordable approaches to managing 80% of cyber threats. Remember, hope and prayer is not an effective and proactive cybersecurity strategy for small businesses.
The session will cover:
- October – Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Tips for you (“Individual”) to protect against cyber threats
- Simple cyber safeguards for your business
- Case-study: Cyber Phishing attack
- Case-study: Cyber Ransomware attack
- What is your sensible cyber hygiene score (i.e. SensCy Score)
© 2023 Small Business Association of Michigan, All rights reserved