- This event has passed.
Michigan Energy Efficiency Conference + Exhibition
May 3, 2022
HOSTED BY DTE ENERGY AND THE ENGINEERING SOCIETY OF DETROIT
In its 23rd year, this conference, the only one of its kind in Michigan, is designed to educate small to large commercial and industrial businesses on technology, products, and services that will assist them in successful energy management.
THIS YEAR’S CONFERENCE WILL INCLUDE:
- A keynote presentation during luncheon
- Educational tracks—technology, industrial, commercial and financial—offering informative 30-minute presentations
- Dozens of exhibitors offering energy–related products and services
- Major awards recognizing energy efficiency initiatives
- A Ride-and-Drive featuring a fleet of new vehicles, as well as energy efficient vehicles
COST TO ATTEND:
$90 ESD Member
$160 Non-Member—attend and join ESD at a discounted rate! (This offer is available to new, first-time members only.)
Visit www.esd.org for more information and to register, or call 248-353-0735.
Interested in Sponsoring or Exhibiting?
Exhibitor and sponsorship opportunities are available. Contact Leslie Smith, CMP, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 248-353-0735, ext. 152 for more information.