- This event has passed.
SBAM Pooled Employer Retirement Plan Lunch & Learn
April 28, 2022 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
SBAM Pooled Employer Retirement Plan
Virtual Lunch & Learn for Employers
Thursday, April 28
11:30 am – 12:30 pm
Click here to register!
Created by the SECURE Act in 2020, Pooled Employer Plans (PEPs) expand access to retirement plans for all workers by allowing employers from unrelated industries to join a pooled plan arrangement. Benefits to the adopting employers include increased administrative efficiencies, reduced fiduciary risk, and cost savings.
SBAM has teamed up with Transamerica, TAG Resources and Graystone Consulting to bring our Pooled Employer Plan to Michigan employers.
- Transamerica as our Recordkeeper
- TAG Resources as our Pooled Plan Provider and TPA
- Graystone Consulting – Farmington Hills, a business of Morgan Stanley as our 3(38) investment advisor
SBAM’s PEP offers employers:
- Administrative Relief
- Reduced fiduciary liability
- Customized plan features
- Support on investment selections and oversight
- Ready-made plan support and communication tools
- Cost savings
© 2023 Small Business Association of Michigan, All rights reserved