- This event has passed.
Welcome to 2021. Okay, So Where are We with COVID Safety and Health and FFCRA Expiration?
January 15, 2021 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Since March 2020, employers have worked under a fluid state of safety and health compliance, the implementation and expiration of a major stimulus law (the FFCRA), and the enactment of the new Consolidated Appropriations Act. This new act changes company leave and benefits compliance and extends supplemental unemployment benefits for workers unemployed due to COVID related layoff or loss of employment.
This webinar will cover:
- Overview of Michigan Safety & Health and FFCRA Sickness and Leave
- MIOSHA, MDHHS & CDC Compliance
- FFCRA Expiration and the New Consolidated Appropriations Act Overview
- What happened to EPLS and EFMLA?
- What Should our Company Do Now?
© 2023 Small Business Association of Michigan, All rights reserved