Michigan Insurance Agencies Honored by Accident Fund
April 19, 2012
Accident Fund Insurance Company of America, a partner of the Small Business Association of Michigan, recently recognized its President’s Club Award honorees, which includes those with written premium exceeding $1.5 million, a cumulative loss ratio of 52 percent or less, and premium retention of 78 percent or higher.
Eight of those honorees are located here in Michigan, and seven of the eight are SBAM members.
SBAM is proud to partner with Accident Fund, and proud to work with many of the agencies receiving this honor:
• Arthur J. Gallagher Risk Management Services, Inc. ― Grand Rapids, Mich.
• Cambridge Underwriters, Ltd. ― Livonia, Mich.
• CIA Financial Group, Inc. ― Shelby Township, Mich.
• Diebold Agency Co. ― West Branch, Mich.
• General Agency Company, Inc. ― Mt. Pleasant, Mich.
• Goodman Venegas Insurance Agency, Inc. ― Troy, Mich.
• The Larkin Group ― Traverse City, Mich.
• VAST ― Marquette, Mich
“In 2011, these agencies excelled in helping us grow and retain profitable business and contributed greatly to our overall success,” Mike Britt, president of Accident Fund Insurance Company of America, said. “Their dedication and commitment to delivering our products and promoting our value to their customers is truly impressive. We deeply appreciate their frequent feedback, continued support and worthwhile insight into the individual needs of their clients.”
For more information about SBAM’s partnership with Accident Fund Insurance Company of America, and how their workers’ compensation program can benefit your business, please visit sbam.org/accidentfund.
To view the complete list of honorees, and the original PRNewswire press release, click here.