MichiganBusinessNetwork.com radio, live from “Buy Michigan,” Sept. 22 9 a.m. – 11. a.m.
September 20, 2011
SBAM’s Vice President Communications Michael Rogers and MichiganBusinessNetwork.com founder Chris Holman will be broadcasting live from 9 a.m. – 11 a.m. Thurs. Sept. 22 from the Crain’s Second Stage “Buy Michigan” event in Troy. Hear about procurement opportunities for your company! Go to MichiganBusinessNetwork.com to listen.
The guest lineup includes:
- Mary Kramer, publisher of Crain’s Detroit Business
- Mike Finney, President & CEO, Michigan Economic Development Corporation
- Rob Fowler, President & CEO, Small Business Association of Michigan
- Jeff Brownlee, the State of Michigan’s Purchasing Director
- John Eley Jr., Sr. Supply chain manager for DTE Energy
- Cynthia Kay, owner of Cynthia Kay and Company and the immediate past chair of SBAM’s board
- Brian Smith, President & CEO, ISM of Southeast Michigan
Go to MichiganBusinessNetwork.com to listen, 9 a.m. – 11 a.m. Thurs. Sept. 22.
Buy Michigan is planned in partnership with SBAM and the Michigan Economic Development Corp. Huntington Bank is the title sponsor.
© 2023 Small Business Association of Michigan, All rights reserved