NSBA releases economic survey report
February 11, 2016
NSBA today released its 2015 Year-End Economic Report which shows shows mixed results.
Small-business owners expressed a less positive outlook on the overall economy, however, 75 percent are confident in their own business—the highest this indicator has been in four years.
Here are some top takeaways from the report:
- 75% of small businesses are confident in their own business—highest it’s been in 4 years
- Small businesses who plan to reduce workforce in coming year at lowest point in 8 years
- Number of small businesses who can access capital is at its eight-year high of 73%
- 27% of small businesses still cannot access financing
- Cybersecurity hacks cost small businesses bank accounts an average of $32,020