SBAM Announces 2009-2010 Officers, Board
June 19, 2009
SBAM announced their 2009-2010 officers at the organization’s 40th annual meeting and networking luncheon June 18 in East Lansing.
- Chair: Mike Fox, Ingenuity IEQ, Midland
- First Vice Chair: Cynthia Kay, Cynthia Kay and Company, Grand Rapids
- Second Vice Chair: Yan Ness, Online Technologies, Ann Arbor
- Secretary: Becki Kraus, Rebecca Kraus & Associates LLC, Grosse Pointe Woods
- Treasurer: David Rhoa, Lake Michigan Mailers, Kalamazoo
- Immediate Past Chair: Tom Mathison, Tower Pinkster Architects, Grand Rapids
- The officers’ terms of office will run from July 1, 2009 to June 30, 2010.
Newly elected to the SBAM board of directors for terms that will run from July 1, 2009 – June 30, 2012 are Larry Eiler, Eiler Communications, Ann Arbor; Kirk Squiers, Central Michigan Graphics, Lansing; David Henderson, See Progress, Inc., Brighton; Bonnie Alfonso, Alfie, Traverse City; and Jerry Grubb, Wee Discover Child Daycare & Learning Center, Waterford.
Re-elected to the board of directors for terms that will run from July 1, 2009 – June 30, 2012 are David Choma, Metronet Telecom, Inc., Holt; Cynthia Kay, Cynthia Kay and Company, Grand Rapids; and Yan Ness, Online Technologies, Ann Arbor.