Business Next is now part of the new MichiganBusinessNetwork.com
Internet radio network. Hear great tips and ideas for growing your business on Monday, Wednesday and Fridays at 10 a.m. – 11 a.m. (Repeated at 3 p.m., 8 p.m., 10 p.m. and 1 a.m.)
Click over to MichiganBusinessNetwork.com
from your PC or mobile device at 10 a.m. Monday, Wednesday and Friday and get the advice you need to be a successful entrepreneur! Don’t forget to “Like” us on Facebook!
“The Best of Business Next” will air on TalkLansing.net
at 9 a.m. – 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. – 5 p.m. every Saturday and Sunday.
- July 20: How small businesses are using social media to help grow their business, with PR expert Larry Eiler.
- July 22 USA Today business columnist Steven Strauss on creative ways to get funding.
- July 25 Kathi Fuse-Hobohm of SPACE Inc. on basics of small business office interior design
- July 27 Business advocate Chris Holman on the results of a new statewide survey on small business economic prospects
- July 29 Entrepreneur Cam Gnass on the business and social benefits of community involvement
Business Next is brought to you by Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network, the Accident Fund Insurance Company of America,Kushner and Company HR and Benefit Experts, NuWave Technology Partners and Davenport University.