Are You Ready to Reopen Your Business or Office?
December 10, 2021
CovidComply.com Helps Small Businesses Implement Workplace Plans
As business owners are calling their employees back to work or implementing hybrid work plans, many still have questions about how to keep their employees and their customers protected from COVID and its ever-increasing variants:
- Do employees need to wear masks?
- How about customers?
- How can we implement daily employee health screening and record keeping?
- Will we need to track vaccination status? If so, how?
The affordable CovidComply.com platform and health screening app can help provide clarity for you and your employees.
New guidance still suggests that you need to have certain protocols in place to keep employees and customers safer. Capacity restrictions and masking is one thing – but making sure employees know your workplace plans and monitoring your team members’ current health status is still critical for maintaining operations more safely during the pandemic.
REDUCE WORKLOAD, STRESS AND MITIGATE RISK
Our simple, affordable CovidComply.com platform and app can help you reduce workload, stress, risk – and save time – by helping with the day-to-day tasks of managing an effective risk mitigation response, including:
- Conducting daily employee health screening
- Tracking vaccination status of team members
- Managing and conveying your COVID preparedness and risk mitigation plan
- Providing COVID training
- Producing customized reports
GET YOUR EMPLOYEES ON THE SAME PAGE
Your employees simply answer three quick questions about any symptoms, exposure, and travel, in the health screening app on their mobile phone or computer before heading into work. In just a few seconds a day, they can keep you informed of their current health status.
Employees can also use the app to:
- Review and acknowledge they’ve read your company’s custom COVID safety plans
- Read important company communications and alerts
- Learn about personal safety procedures and business best practices with six preloaded training courses rich with content from sources like the CDC, OSHA, FEMA, and DHS
MANAGE EMPLOYEE HEALTH STATUS AND COMMUNICATIONS FROM ONE SIMPLE DASHBOARD
Keeping up with the latest compliance guidance is easier when everything is available in one place, at your fingertips. Access your business’s secure online administrative portal as needed to:
- Review daily employee health screening
- Share company-wide updates via alerts
- Create and communicate detailed Risk Response Plans specific to your business
- Monitor when employees have read your plan and completed the pre-loaded training
- Produce customized reports
SHOW COMMUNITY SUPPORT
As a participating member of CovidComply.com, you’ll be providing your community and customers with additional peace of mind when you display the Active Member Seal to promote your preparedness and commitment to keeping everyone safer.
EXCLUSIVE SBAM SAVINGS MAKE AN AFFORDABLE PLATFORM EVEN MORE AFFORDABLE
The CovidComply.com platform delivers all the features noted here and more for about $1/person/month. Go to CovidComply.com and enter coupon code “SBAM1” during checkout to waive the $250 set-up fee.
For more information or to schedule a demo of the CovidComply.com platform, visit CovidComply.com. ABOUT ALTERIS GROUP. The CovidComply.com platform and app is a product of Alteris Group, LLC. It is built on their powerful Learn2Go app platform – a pioneering mobile app training service designed to help companies train their employees more efficiently through on-the-job training, resources, and coaching. Alteris Group is located in Southfield, MI – creating marketing and learning solutions that engage people and drive results.