Key Details To Remember
Thank you for being a member of SBAM and choosing our team to carry out all administrative matters regarding COBRA for your organization. We appreciate your business and strive to reduce your involvement to only a few simple, but important tasks.
1. Tell us about any changes within your company’s group health plan using the secure SBAM Zix email.
2. Pay your employee benefit plan(s) group insurance invoice in full and on time each month.
3. Your company’s COBRA enrolled individuals, spouses and dependents should always send their COBRA premium payments directly to the SBAM COBRA team at 120 N Washington Square, Suite 1000, Lansing, MI 48933.
4. Review the monthly reports we provide you. Compare these reports with the information on your employee benefit plan(s) group insurance invoice to make sure the information we have is correct. This includes premium rates, employees enrolled or removed from coverage, names, addresses, plan types.
5. Take advantage of your online WebCOBRA login to easily view all COBRA activity within your company. Simply request access from your COBRA Coordinator and we’ll email you instructions.
6. Stay in constant contact with your COBRA coordinator – we’re here to help!