- This event has passed.
2020 North American International Cyber Summit
October 7 - October 8
The North American International Cyber Summit 2020 is scheduled for Wednesday, Oct. 7, 2020, and Thursday, Oct. 8, 2020. To maintain your health and safety, this year’s conference is going online. The virtual conference will be fully interactive delivering, all the benefits of an in-person event to you from the comfort of your home or office. Attendance is complimentary.
Small Business Cybersecurity Panel Moderated by SBAM member Chad Paalman
11:10am-11:55am on Thursday, October 8th featuring:
- Small business owner: David Rhoa – President, Marana Group
- Cyber law: Michael S. Melfi – Partner, Bodman PLC
- Cyber liability Insurance: Ted Richmond – Director, RGS Limited
- Communications: Cynthia Kay – President & Owner, Cynthia Kay and Company
Additional Event Information:
This event, now in its ninth year, will bring together experts from around the globe to provide timely content and address a variety of cybersecurity issues impacting the world. Attendees will hear from government and industry leaders on the latest developments and gain insights into managing today’s security challenges.
The state of Michigan has long been considered a national leader on cybersecurity, leading the discussion on emerging trends and best practices in policy, law and all manner of public and private interests. The agenda for the online conference will showcase internationally recognized speakers as well as experts from around the country to lead breakout sessions on topics such as:
- Private Sector Cybersecurity Trends
- K-12 Cyber Educating and Securing Schools
- State-level Cybersecurity Across the Country
- The Future of Technology and Security
- Election Security
- Congress and Cybersecurity
- Protecting the Public with Volunteer Cyber Teams
Event Pricing for 2020:
This year’s event is complimentary. You must pre-register.