Go virtual at the point of sale
May 23, 2014
By Anne Heraghty, courtesy of SBAM Approved Partner Veracity
A virtual solution that can interface with other transaction processing products offers a streamlined payment process that’s as versatile as you need it to be. Whether you are at your physical location, line busting at peak times or on-the-go to your customer’s location, the ability to enhance and grow your customer relationships is significant. A truly effective solution allows you the flexibility to not just take payments, but to actually manage your business wherever it’s happening.
It’s easy to turn your PC into a versatile all-in-one payments tool with a virtual terminal solution. Here are some benefits of going virtual:
- It allows you to log into your account from wherever you are to process a transaction, Have more than one location? Multiple users— with the proper credentials—can be logged into the system from different locations.
- You can process both card-present and card-not-present transactions.
- It is fast and reliable.
- It is easy and cost-effective to set up.
- You can plug into a router or modem rather than tying up a phone line to run transactions.
- Clients can receive electronic receipts and recurring billing.
- The gateway handles all updates; no need for downloading and modifying terminals as you go.
- It offers online account reports management you can access any time.
- It fits businesses of all sizes.
- You can supplement payment acceptance with your mobile phone or device for on-the-go transactions.
When looking at virtual POS systems, look for a proven payment gateway that conducts electronic transactions quickly and securely, has strong customer support and is PCI compliant. It should also easily integrate into your other business systems and be scalable for future growth needs.
Business doesn’t stand still anymore. With a virtual terminal, you can take payments online, in your store, and anywhere your customers are. Contact Veracity for help!