Make Sure Employees are Ready to Reopen When Restrictions are Lifted with CovidComply.com
May 24, 2021
Helping Michigan Small Businesses Implement Workplace Plans
Do employees need to wear masks? Or not? How about customers? And what are the rules around daily employee health screening and record keeping? Small business owners and their employees have a lot of questions about changing COVID-19 compliance rules and CovidComply.com can help you provide clarity.
Meeting new guidance still requires that you have certain protocols in place to keep employees and customers safe. Capacity restrictions and masking is one thing but making sure employees have read your workplace plans and monitoring your team members’ current health status is still critical for workplace safety and compliance.
REDUCE STRESS AND MITIGATE RISK
Our simple, affordable CovidComply.com platform can help you reduce stress – and risk – by dealing with the day-to-day tasks of managing an effective coronavirus mitigation response, including:
- Conducting daily employee health checks
- Tracking vaccination status of team members
- Manage and convey your COVID-19 preparedness and risk mitigation plan
- Providing COVID-19 training
- Producing customized reports
TRACKING EMPLOYEE HEALTH STATUS IS EASY
Your employees just answer three, quick questions about symptoms, exposure, and travel, reporting their health status in the app before heading into work. In a few seconds a day, they can keep you informed and help keep everyone safe. Employees can also use the app to:
- Review and acknowledge they’ve read your custom COVID safety plans
- Read important company communications and alerts
- Learn about personal safety procedures and business best practices with six preloaded training courses rich with content from sources like the CDC, OSHA, FEMA, and DHS
TRACK STATUS FROM YOUR OWN CUSTOM ONLINE DASHBOARD
Keeping up with the latest compliance guidance is easier when everything is available in one place, at your fingertips. Access your business’s secure online administrative portal whenever you need to:
- Review daily employee health checks
- Share company-wide updates via alerts
- Create and communicate detailed Risk Response Plans specific to your business
- Monitor and record time stamps when employees ready your plan and complete the pre-loaded training
- Produce customized reports
SHOW COMMUNITY SUPPORT
As a participating member of CovidComply.com, you provide your community and customers with additional peace of mind when you access the Active Member Seal to promote your preparedness, helping everyone stay safe!
SBAM EXCLUSIVE SAVINGS MAKE IT EVEN MORE AFFORDABLE
The platform delivers all the noted features and more for about $1/person/month. Visit CovidComply.com and enter coupon code “SBAM1” during checkout to waive the $250 set up fee.
ABOUT ALTERIS GROUP
The COVID-19 Compliance Coach App is a product of Alteris Group and built on their powerful Learn2Go app platform – a pioneering mobile app training service designed to help companies train their employees more efficiently through on-the-job training, resources, and coaching.
Alteris Group is located in Southfield, MI – creating marketing and learning solutions that engage people and drive results.