Michigan Veteran Hiring Best Practices Summit, June 5 in Detroit
May 20, 2015
Learn how to build and implement an effective hiring strategy for current and former military service members by attending the Michigan Veteran Hiring Best Practices Summit, June 5, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. at the Detroit Marriott Grand Ballroom in Detroit.
This one-day workshop is sponsored by The Walt Disney Company, General Motors, and the Michigan Veterans Affairs Agency. This event is free and includes all meeting materials and lunch.
- Insightful panel discussions on attracting, hiring, and retaining veterans, current military service members, and spouses, supported by initiatives at both the state and local level.
- Renowned keynote speakers, panelists, and guests.
- Disney’s Veteran Institute “Heroes Work Here” presentation.
- Best practices sharing from experts, support groups, and veterans.
- Opportunity to connect with non-profit veteran and spousal support organizations.
You should attend if:
- You are interested in starting a veteran hiring program.
- You are looking for available resources and programs to start your program.
- You have an existing program and want to expand your veteran-friendly employment brand.
Please REGISTER by May 22, 2015 by visiting www.gmprogramhq.com/hoh and using the access code “GM”.
For questions, please contact GM Program Headquarters at 1-800-464-3405.