New Forum topic: Can your small business take advantage of the 14 “Grand Challenges for the 21st Century”?
May 24, 2010
Contributed by Mark H. Clevey, MPA, Director of Entrepreneurship & Commercialization, Saginaw Valley State University, CBED
- The 14 Grand Challenges are:
- Make solar energy economical;
- Provide energy from fusion;
- Develop carbon sequestration methods;
- Manage the nitrogen cycle;
- Provide access to clean water;
- Restore and improve urban infrastructure;
- Advance health informatics;
- Engineer better medicines;
- Reverse-engineer the brain;
- Prevent nuclear terror;
- Secure cyberspace;
- Enhance virtual reality;
- Advance personalized learning;
- Engineer the tools of scientific discovery.
How will your small business take advantage of these “Grand Challenges”? Tell us in our Forum!
© 2023 Small Business Association of Michigan, All rights reserved