SBAM President and CEO Rob Fowler Serves on Panel on Tax and Spending Reforms
November 21, 2009
This past Tuesday, Rob Fowler was part of a town hall style forum in Lansing that looked into Michigan’s tax and budget situation.
Fowler was among six participants representing a wide array of interests.
To view a video interview on this subject click here.
To read the article click here.
Below is a list of the panelists:
- Rob Fowler, CEO of the Small Business Association of Michigan
- Sharon Parks, president and CEO of the Michigan League for Human Services, an advocacy group for low-income persons
- Richard Studley, president and CEO of the Michigan Chamber of Commerce
- Charles Ballard, Michigan State University professor of economics
- Doug Pratt, communications director for the Michigan Education Association
- Dan Gilmartin, executive director of the Michigan Municipal League, a group representing cities and towns
- Doug Rothwell, president and CEO of Business Leaders for Michigan, a newly formed statewide business group.