Survey says small biz still skeptical about federal health care reform. Details Monday on Business Next!
June 11, 2012
- Segment one: SBAM’s health insurance expert Scott Lyon talks about the results of a new SBAM survey of small business owners reveals deep skepticism about the value federal health care reform.
- Segment two: SBAM’s health insurance expert Scott Lyon talks about the issues being considered by the U.S. Supreme Court in their deliberations over the constitutionality of the federal health care reform law.
- Segment three: SBAM’s health insurance expert Scott Lyon discusses how to “bend the curve” and help get health insurance costs under control.
- Segment four: SBAM’s Director of Government Relations Dave Jessup explains that personal property tax repeal has hit a stumbling block in the State Senate.
- Segment five: How do you evaluate the effectiveness and profitability of your products and services? Interview with business consultant Perry Ballard, owner of Manage Perceived Value.
- Segment six: Business consultant Perry Ballard, owner of Manage Perceived Value, describes a six step spreadsheet process for evaluating the value of your client base.
© 2023 Small Business Association of Michigan, All rights reserved